- Lectors- Lectors proclaim God's word to the assembly at Mass and other liturgical celebrations throughout the year. Lectors are carefully chosen based on their skills in proclamation, their willingness to complete formation in this ministry, and their evidence of a deep spirituality. Lectors must be in full communion with the Catholic Church and serious about the practice of their faith. Lector training is offered annually.
- Eucharistic Ministers- Eucharistic Ministers share the body and blood of Christ with their fellow parishioners at Mass and in ministry to the sick. Eucharistic Ministers must be in full communion with the sacraments of the Church and are commissioned by the Archbishop..
- Altar Servers- Altar Servers assist the Priest in the celebration of the liturgy during Mass. The only requirements are that the server is a baptized Catholic and is going into the 4th Grade and up. Whether you are currently an altar server or wish to become one, you must attend an Altar Server Workshop each year.
- Ushers- These men and women of the parish serve by welcoming and assisting those attending Mass
- For information on serving at St. Mark as a Lay Minister please contact Deacon Chuck Allen by calling the Parish Office at 405.366.7676.
Address one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with all your heart. Eph 5:19
The St. Mark's Choir is for 9th grade and older.
The St. Mark's Children's Choir is for students in grades 2nd through 8th.
For information on sharing your time and talent with the choir contact Director of Music, Dr. Adam Pajan, by calling the Parish Office at 405-366-7676.
Many of the ministries and groups at St. Mark provide their members with opportunities to serve within our parish. These range from volunteering at the annual Oktoberfest, handiwork around the church, or serving donuts on a Sunday. Please read about our Ministries to get involved and start serve your St. Mark family.
If you are interested in sharing your faith my teaching in our Religious Education classes please read more about becoming a catechist.